• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crash (Error Code 88) after XD Update to 36.0.32

Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

File size is 173.6MB (never ZEROed out) but every time I try to open I get the Error Code 88 and XD crashes (details attached). File worked just fine yesterday. Only after the update this morning is it crashing. Please advise. 

TOPICS
Crash on mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: Reverted back to 35.3.12 but file is corrupted. When I look at the file details it shows the file was last edited earlier today - when the I ran the update to 36.0.32.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear you are getting an error while opening the file. I would like to know if it's a local document or a cloud document? By any chance, could you please try to open the file on another machine and see if it opens up? Have you tried to rename the file and then try to open the file? Before renaming please make sure to copy the original file for backup purpose.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines