[Crash/Load]-Adobe XD is crashing while editing text.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am in trouble with the latest version of xd. When I start typing with the text tool, it just crashes the app.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Hi Yannis,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble editing text in XD. We had this issue in past and it got fixed by updating the operating system. Would you mind checking the latest update to your operating system and let us know if that helps? If not, please share a short video of the workflow for better understanding.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Topics

Crash on windows, Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The XD Crashes when i try to edit text

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Karim,

We are sorry to hear you're facing trouble. We would like to know a few more details like-

• What is the OS & XD version of your machine?
  • Is it happening with all the files or with a specific file?
  • Could you please share a short video of the issue? So that we can understand better.

We would also request you to please generate log files using the information provided in this document <https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html > After the files have been generated, upload the files to a shared location such as Creative Cloud, and share the URL with me over a private message.

Please send the URL of this forum post for reference.

Let us know if you face any trouble with this.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Karin,

Could you please confirm if you are still experiencing issue while editing text or the issue has been resolved? We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's still happening to me every time i try to edit an English text and
write in Arabic instead it crashes

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide us with the name of the Arabic font that you are using, and how we can download it to see if we can reproduce the issue at our end?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upon trying to create a text box, or opening up an old document and editing an already created text box the program almost instantly crashes after around 5 seconds of being frozen after letting go of hte click button after a drag of the text tool.

flgxjM0oUh.gif

Can someone suggest a fix for this? I need to get a project done urgently but cant due to this crash. Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having major issues editing text in Adobe XD. Sometimes I can select with the arrow tool and edit, sometimes with the text tool, but more often than not, I have to shut down and reopen the program a few times to get it working again. This happens about 6-8 times an hour. It's really slowing down my project, So much I feel like it would be faster to learn another tool. Also when the I have used the type tool, I cannot zoom out and must select another tool to do so. This never used to happen before. I've uninstalled and reinstalled a prev version but having the same issue. Please help!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gailmackenzie,

We apologies for the frustration while editing text in Adobe XD. We will try our best to help you out with the issue. We would need few more details to investigate the issue.

• Would you mind sharing the OS & XD version of your machine?

One of the user reported the similar issue, but after updating the Operating system the issue seems to be fixed for him. Could you please check if your systems need an update? 

Awaiting your response.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am no longer able to add text or change text in my XD file. When it first occurred, I quit and it worked. Now I am trying to quit and restart and am still unable to change text in XD. My program is up-to-date. Please help!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That doesn't sound good. Can you provide me with more info on how to reproduce your issue? What's the font and font size you are using? Any info that can help me recreate your issue would be useful. If you are in a rush, I suggest getting in touch with our tech support team directly using this link https://adobe.ly/2WYE62m

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Isak, 

Sorry for the trouble. We have seen a similar query has been raised here:https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/adobe-xd-is-crashing-while-editing-text/m-p/10736764. Could you please share the information asked and try the solution? 

I am also merging your post with the same post link shared. We will follow up with you there. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

For the last months I'm having the issue that textinput is constantly bugging out. Both with text on my files and inputfields for settings like fontsize.

Usually once I'm 'inside' the textfield to edit, it just doesn't do anything. The selection disappears and nothing happens.

Sometimes when having text selected to change the font-family, I select the font-family input in the sidebar and it starts typing in the textfield instead of inputfield.

I have the latest Windows version and recently updated XD as well but the bug still shows up.

In both situations I retry multiple times but the problem remains for a period.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: right now I can't even edit textinput without crashing ...

What's happening????

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update 2: Lost count, guess I'm at 15 crashes. I am unable to edit text.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Yannis,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble editing text in XD. We had this issue in past and it got fixed by updating the operating system. Would you mind checking the latest update to your operating system and let us know if that helps? If not, please share a short video of the workflow for better understanding.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I updated both Windows and XD, but the program still crashes when trying to edit text on a cloud document 😕

I managed to capture it with ShadowPlay: https://youtu.be/y0Y7wwBfiWo

(please don't mind the background-music)

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear that and thanks for updating the system. Would you mind sharing the screenshot of your about XD info page and the version of your windows operating system? Have you tried signing out of XD and Creative Cloud and sign back in after restarting the machine?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have used Adobe Xd for more than one year. But recently I installed version 27 and I have a lot of problems with it. especially when I want to use the type tool, it caused some crashes on my windows. I reinstall it twice but it didn`t fix. I wanted to install the previous version but I couldn`t. Please fix the problem of the type tool.PLZZZZ. And please add justify to the type tool.

thanks

Amin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ami,

Sorry that you're experiencing issues while using type tool in XD. We have seen this issue in past where after updating the graphic card driver the issue got fixed. We would suggest checking the latest update to your graphic card driver. If that doesn't help, please try to identify text box which might be corrupted. Would you mind telling us if it's happening with every file or with a specific file? 

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for responding,

I updated my computer`s drivers but the problem still remained. These issues revealed after updating adobe xd. I didn`t have any problem with version 26.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for updating the drivers. Would you mind sharing the screenshot of your about XD info page? I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the late reply, here are my specs

c7945dd29904f169aa597a41eb4f1855.pngff330f84bd78f5334db0973394aa2370.png

Have not tried relogging yet so I will do that asap. Maybe also worth saying that this problem also occurs on my low-spec laptop, so I believe the issue is something with the cloud-files. Since it only occurs while working on those.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From what I understand, this issue had to do with a specific Windows update. If you are on Windows OS, I suggest updating your OS to see if that helps. For more assisstance, please get in touch with our tech support team using the chat button on this page https://adobe.ly/2WYE62m

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

Sometimes, when I edit a text field, XD simply shuts off all of a sudden. I can't replicate the bug, it doesn't happen very often, but man it's annoying, especially when you haven't saved in a while.

Please fix it 🙂

Thank you kindly,

Chris

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing the additional information. We have the current version of XD is 28.1. Could you please try updating to 28.1? Let us know if you are still experiencing the same issues.

We will try our best to investigate on the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble editing text. We have a similar discussion happened in past here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/crash-load-adobe-xd-is-crashing-while-editing-text/m-p/10988...

Would you mind trying the suggestion mentioned in the post? Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XD crashes when I try to use type tool. I can use type tool once, however after that, I can't work with any other tool. Actually, I can't change the tool. Although I click other tool, cursor show me the type tool.

I have Windows 10 home. There are its and xd's version on images. Additionally, I updated the graphic driver, but it is still happening.

{Renamed By MOD}

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eren,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I'd request if you can share a few more details like:

1. Does this happen on a specific file or multiple files?
  2. Does this happen with a locally saved file or cloud document or both?
  3. Could you please collect the system logs by following the steps here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

Firstly, it happens on a multiple files. It doesn't matter that locally saved file or cloud document. It happens for both.

I tried to do third step. However, after downloading and clicking the .exe file, I encountered a problem. I uploaded its screenshot. At the same time, a file, LogCollector, is created on desktop, and in this file there is a document 'AdobeLogs_20200330_112330_636-win.zxp'.

Ekran Alıntısı2.PNG

Thanks for your interest,

Eren

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hellooo,

Is there anyone who help me?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response Eren, could you please update XD to the latest version that is 28.3 and let us know how it goes.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, it is still same 😞

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you able to open older files and see and maybe edit any textual elements in them ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I have a new laptop, and I am using Adobe XD for 2-3 weeks in this laptop.
However, I have a one file which is edited in the old laptop(macbook). I saved in the cloud. I can get this file, but the same problem applies for this.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for trying the suggestion requested by Peter. I assume there are some system settings which is causing the issue. Could you please get in touch with our support team using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html so that you can get the immediate and remote assistance for the issue.

Let us know if you face any trouble connecting with them.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am using Adobe XD.
The program quits unexpectedly when editing text.
The update was recently completed, but the error continues.
Does anyone know how to fix it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sorry you are having problems with Adobe XD. However, in order to help you we need some information:version of:

• Adobe XD in use;
  • features of your pc;
  • if this error also occurs with other files.

In addition, I advise you to check if there are updates available for your OS, as the problem may derive from a previous version of the latter.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble using Adobe XD. We have seen the same issue in the past and the issue got resolved by updating the operating system. We also have the XD update available, please update your XD and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am using XD for more than 2 years, After the Dec 2019 update, I am facing a major bus is Text editor is not working many times & hangs the applicant (Artboard/Text filed / Layers, etc.. )

This problem is happening often and hangs the XD app when the app is saving in the cloud automatically. 

To fix this we need to close and re-open the XD app every time.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we noticed that the problem is resolving after updating the operating system. Would you mind checking if there are any updates available for your OS? In addition, we suggest that you always use the latest version of Adobe XD.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I selected Text and started typing, but I haven't seen any characters over the text area. For this silly reason, I have been using other tools but unfortunately, even I come back after half-year these issues are still there.

Adobe XD team  🙏

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just added a comment on this, I believe it is the same issue as you are having. Hope someone would pay attention to this. (https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010-adobe-xd-bugs-read-only/suggestions/37764643-frequently-...)

Comment 

This is a huge performance problem. I am not sure what is causing it, I have tried turning of Spellcheck as somebody mentioned, it didn't help.

I have a lot of components in my file, necessary for my project, I guess that could be the issue.
Another thing I suppose could impact this, is autosaving versions that have been released recently (I was searching for a way to setup autosaving time, it is too frequent since it does seem to impact performance).

Text that freezes is not only text I add to my designs but also entering dimensions, changing HEX values, renaming my components, basically, anything that you can type in Adobe XD.

I found a workaround that usually helps, but it is frustrating and takes a long time when it happens after every third action (as someone already mentioned). Minimizing and maximizing the window helps to unfreeze.

Please acknowledge this issue, it is a HUGE and frustrating problem since it takes three times more time to do anything.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your OS? Did this happens with other apps on your machine?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't happen with other apps, it started with latest update, maybe even the previous one.
Here are some details:

Adobe XD

Computer

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Version 10.0.17134
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8705G CPU @ 3.10GHz, 3096 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You also commented that Adobe Xd  freezing after update. As have been suggected in other convertsion try to make clean instalation

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just tried that, uninstalled and installed again. 

The problem is still there. 

For example, I am typing something in my artboard, and then I click away, it is still in edit mode, text is selected, but if I start writing again, it is not responding. Then I try to zoom in/out, it is frozen. 

Then I minimize the window and maximize it again, the text is deselected (as I mentioned above, I expected that on click away and it is working after minimizing/maximizing window), and I can zoom in/out normally. 

As I wrote in other topic, it happens on anything that involves typing - from text on my designs, to dimensions, renaming components, layers etc. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found the same unresolved issue, if it means anything, here it is 
https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/design-ui-text-fields-in-xd-break-every-once-in-a-while/td-p...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find typing another program and then coming back to XD fixes the probelm. works everytime

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to use Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation issues? 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/text-typing-and-renaming/m-p/10900470?page=1#M22954

its removing old files and place wtih new ones. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my OS is Windows 10, and it won't happen with other apps

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have updated it just 2 days back

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues while using text tool in XD. In past we have seen the issue got resolved after upadting the operating system. We would request you to please check if you have any latest updates available for your operating system. If that doesn't help,would you mind sharing the log files and and XD file with me over a private message? You may generate the log file using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and upload it to a shared location such as Creative Cloud and share the url with me.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Codersuraz,

We are sorry to hear you are facing trouble using Adobe XD. We would like to know a few more details  like-

• What is the OS & XD version of your machine?

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm going through exactly the same problem (both for new files, as files already saved on the computer or in the cloud)...

I even restored windows (completely deleting the system and reinstalling), but still yes, when returning and installing version 24.3.22 of xd the problem persists. One of the steps to try to solve was to go back to version 24.0.22 and thus go testing until you reach the latest version (updated today 24.4.22) that is still presenting the problem.

I have a staggered case open and I'm still waiting for an Adobe placement.

I use Windows 10 Pro (x64) with the 19030.1 build on a Core i5 9400F with 16Gb of ram and a 4Gb GTX 1050TI.

The last event log generated is here:

Name of failed application: XD.exe, versão: 24.4.22.1, carimbo de data/hora: 0x5dd39dd8
Faulty module name: msftedit.dll, versão: 10.0.19030.1, carimbo de data/hora: 0xc53a46bb
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Failure offset: 0x0000000000086ae2
Failed process ID: 0x1e2c
Failed application start time: 0x01d5a4588202b40f
Failed application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Adobe.CC.XD_24.4.22.1_x64__adky2gkssdxte\XD.exe
Failed module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msftedit.dll
Report ID: 41bc0273-3908-4a5b-9a7e-bae9680a5602
Full name of failed package: Adobe.CC.XD_24.4.22.1_x64__adky2gkssdxte
Application ID for failed package: App

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Harshika,

I am using windows 10 and xd version 24.4.22

It is happening with all the files.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. 

After the latest update, every time I try to edit or create a textbox the app freezes then crashes systematically with no error message. I disabled fontkit, uninstalled the app and reinstalled it, with no success. 

I also rolled back to a previous version with the bug still persisting. 

This is very annoying since I cannot use the app anymore. And my clients are expecting deliverables this week. 

Thanks for your help. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologize for your experience. For quick assistance, I suggest getting in touch with the team using this link https://adobe.ly/2WYE62m

If you would like me to raise a support case for you for investigation, send your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message. I will do my best to help.

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue with version 24.4.22.1 on Windows 10 1903 Build 19030.1

Has any one solved this issue or will Adobe fix this issue

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing the details, Codersuraz. Would you mind sharing the OS build version and generate the log files using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and upload the file to a shared location such as Creative Cloud and share the url with me over a private message along with the Adobe ID, phone number and location?

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you run the log collector tool on your computer https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html , upload the log files to a shared location, and share the URL here with me? Also look at my post above for other support options.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

The Team is aware of the issue and is working on it to fix the issue as soon as possible. We will let you know as soon as we hear any update on the same. You may try rolling back to the previous version where the text tool worked fine for you using this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/revision-history-in-xd-helps-ensure-peace-of-mind-during-col...

We apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, 

I have collected the log and uploaded it named as AdobeLogs_20191204_124026_179-win.zxp .

Adobe XD Version 24.4.22

Here are the system Preferences: 

Windows 10 Pro

Version: 1903

OS.build: 19028.1

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the name of the log files. However, the issue is still under investigation. We will let you know as soon as we have any updates on the same.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been receiving Error 2143 and closing my cloud document after trying the co-editing function. 
I've installed V24.4.22 and now the text tool is not working, unable to highlight text to edit or start a new textbox. 

Move work to a new file is not an option for me as I need the same prototyping link! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been having this problem persistently. I have to shut my document several times while co editing.

Never before did XD asked to shutdown document. I have to ask others to shut it and this has been affecting work in a great way. Please help debugging this. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for writing to us.

Regarding error 2143 ,this is a known issue and  we are investigating on this . Fix will  be shipping in the future release . We will notify you once it  is fixed .

And on XD 24.4.22 ,I tried to reproduce the  test tool issue but  i couldn't , its working fine for me . Could you please  provide more information like on which version of OS you are facing  this  issue , if possible please attach a video or gif  related to the same.

Regards,

Rajasekhar Reddy.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After entering text in the text editor and try to leave it, Adobe XD crashes.

Windows 10 Pro

Version: 1803

OS-Version: 17134.472

Newest Adobe XD installed. (14.0.42.14)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for posting here. Can you try the following solutions and let us know if any of these helped?

- Update your graphic drivers by visiting the manufacturer's site and checking for updates.

- Create a new user profile on your computer, and see if you can launch XD from that profile

- Uninstall Adobe XD using the Creative Cloud cleaner Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems​ and reinstall the software using the CC desktop app.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied