• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Crash/Load]- Adobe XD is crashing while using gradient color.

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when use gradient color, adobe xd is crashing 

This error for version 25 , 24  , But older version it's ok

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Miladt,

Sorry that Adobe XD crashed on your machine, Tried to reproduce this issue on XD 25.3 but couldn't , if you encounter the same again  please share the logs collected from log collector tool available here: -How to use the Creative Cloud Log Collector tool and share the link with us. Also please mention the OS version and exact version of XD which you are using right now.

Regards,

Rajasekhar Reddy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From System information windows :

Windows 10 pro

V: 10.0.17763 build 17763

Adobe xd v : 25.3.12.1

Machine : Dell Inspiron n5110

Also i use version 25.2 , 24.3 ,24.4 and more 

All version have the same error

Download log : https://gofile.io/?c=KGrR77 

But version 22 it's ok . In this version i have an other problem , i save project in v:25 and couldn't opeen it in this version 22 😑

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I record two videos for you see what happens with change 

[i think the older version of xd didn't have the same circle from beginning to end of gradient , in this version have the same circle] 

https://gofile.io/?c=V6Wan2 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing the details asked by Rajasekhar. It looks like you are using an older build. Would you mind checking the same on any other machine with the latest build for windows like 18362? and, share your results with us.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes today i installed latast version of windows from Microsoft website (win 10 1909)

But error not fixed 

My friend has the same error with version 25.x.x

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the additional information. Would you mind checking the latest update to your graphic card driver? Please visit the manufacturer's site to check for the latest update. We would also suggest trying the same on any other machine. 

Let us know if that helps. We will try our best to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything works fine but when I wanna use gradient on a rectangle or something, after a few seconds the app closes.

My Operating System is Microsoft Windows 10

My Adobe XD version is 25.3.12.1

<The title was renamed by moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sorry you are having problems with Adobe XD. Did this happen to other files too?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean other files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this problem with gradients also occurs on other project files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just gradients. Other tools work fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you also get if there are updates available for your operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Windows version is 1809 but I don't think it's related to the Windows version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any information can be useful to solve the problem. However, we ask you to share with us the logs collected from log collector tool available here, and share the link with us.  Also, I'll point out a thread with a problem similar to yours. I advise you to keep an eye on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble using gradient in XD. In addition to what Italo has asked, would you mind confirming if it's happening with all the files having gradient or with specific file? Have you tried creating a new object and apply gradient to itand share your results with us?

We would also suggest trying the same on any other machine. Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Even when I create a new file and use gradient it crashes and the app closes after a few seconds.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying the troublshooting steps. Would you mind checking the latest update to your graphic card driver? Please visit the manufacturer's site to check for the latest update. We would also suggest trying on a different machine.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tested on a different machine with the latest update. Still the same problem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2020 Jan 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone help?!!

I'm sure this is an app problem and it's not related to machine or operating system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear that. Would you mind creating a short video of the workflow and share with us? We would also request you to please generate the log file using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html along with the crash report and upload the file to a shared location such as Creative Cloud app or Dropbox and share the url with me over a private message.

It would be really helpful if you can share a sample XD file so that we can investigate at our end. We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've sent it for you in private message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines