• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Crash/Load]-Adobe XD keeps closing itself in a minute after launching it. No error message.

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Today I've started to face this issue: my XD keeps closing itself after a minute or so. It doesn't report any error, just closes itself like after pressing "X" button in the top-right application window corner. I can launch new project or load one from the disc, if I do nothing the application just closes without any warning. If I change anything in the project, after a minute or so the application asks me if I want to save the changes, then saves them and closes.

I have the newest XD version running (or rather not running) on Windows 10 computer. I'm using this application since it's first version and didn't face any problems until today. I tried downgrading, reinstalling without the success - it keeps closing itself.

Does anybody have any clue what could cause this issue and - more important - how to fix it? 

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That's quite strange and unusual behavior. It shouldn't supposed to happen. Would you mind sharing the screenshot of your about XD info page? Have you tried signing out of XD and Creative Cloud app and sign back in? 

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In addition to what Harshika said, can you try the solutions in this document? https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/xd/kb/adobeXD-launches-into-white-screen-on-windows.html

If you are in a rush, please get in touch with us using this link https://adobe.ly/2WYE62m

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines