Highlighted

[Crash/Load]-Adobe XD not launching after update on macOS.

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I've had a problem with Adobe XD for some time (probably few days). It doesn't want to run at all. There are two options how it behaves:
1. it doesn't start at all but displays an error report
2. it starts, but display loading symbol all the time and doesn't react to anything

What I've tried so far is:
1. Reinstallation XD
2. Uninstallation with all my personal settings and installed completely fresh XD
3. Complete uninstallation of Creative Cloud and all related programs like Illustrator and Photoshop
4. Cleaning Adobe hosts files
5. Installation of a previous version of Adobe XD

After dozens of attempts, still no result. On my mac book air everything works okay, when for more demanding tasks I switch to mac book pro, Adobe completely does not start. It is worth mentioning, that programs like Photoshop or Illustrator worked perfectly.

I'm throwing a screen of my setup:

Zrzut ekranu 2020-03-6 o 15.07.28.png

I am completely cut off from work and don't know what to do next. Now I tried to get at least a bug report, but I can't. I don't think it's my system's fault, because it was formatted about 3 weeks ago and all the other programs work perfectly.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

We are sorry for the delay in response. I understand it could be frustrating for you. I would feel the same in your situation. Would you mind sharing the log files with me over a private message as you have already tried so many steps at your end?  You may generate the log files using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and upload the file to a shared location such as Creative Cloud app or Dropbox and share the url with me. 

I would also request you to please share the Adobe ID, Phone number and location with me over a private message so that I can escalate the issue to the team.

For immediate assistance, you may also get in touch with our support team using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

TOPICS
Crash on mac, Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

[Crash/Load]-Adobe XD not launching after update on macOS.

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I've had a problem with Adobe XD for some time (probably few days). It doesn't want to run at all. There are two options how it behaves:
1. it doesn't start at all but displays an error report
2. it starts, but display loading symbol all the time and doesn't react to anything

What I've tried so far is:
1. Reinstallation XD
2. Uninstallation with all my personal settings and installed completely fresh XD
3. Complete uninstallation of Creative Cloud and all related programs like Illustrator and Photoshop
4. Cleaning Adobe hosts files
5. Installation of a previous version of Adobe XD

After dozens of attempts, still no result. On my mac book air everything works okay, when for more demanding tasks I switch to mac book pro, Adobe completely does not start. It is worth mentioning, that programs like Photoshop or Illustrator worked perfectly.

I'm throwing a screen of my setup:

Zrzut ekranu 2020-03-6 o 15.07.28.png

I am completely cut off from work and don't know what to do next. Now I tried to get at least a bug report, but I can't. I don't think it's my system's fault, because it was formatted about 3 weeks ago and all the other programs work perfectly.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

We are sorry for the delay in response. I understand it could be frustrating for you. I would feel the same in your situation. Would you mind sharing the log files with me over a private message as you have already tried so many steps at your end?  You may generate the log files using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and upload the file to a shared location such as Creative Cloud app or Dropbox and share the url with me. 

I would also request you to please share the Adobe ID, Phone number and location with me over a private message so that I can escalate the issue to the team.

For immediate assistance, you may also get in touch with our support team using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

TOPICS
Crash on mac, Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 06, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble launching XD. We would request you to please try the solution mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/xd/kb/adobeXD-launches-into-white-screen-on-windows.html and if that doesn't help, please generate the log using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and upload the file to a shared location such as Creative Cloud app and share the url with me over a private message.

It would be really helpful if you can share the screenshot of your about XD info page.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 06, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Harshika, 

thank you for answer. Do you have a similar instruction for macos users? As I mentioned in the subject, I use two macbooks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 06, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Harshika, any update?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 07, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm very sorry, but I didn't get any sensible help. The instructions I received are for Windows. Could I have the relevant instructions for macos?

I've been trying to solve the problem on my own all weekend. What I got was:
I uninstalled everything related to Adobe from my computer, including deleting all settings files, caches, etc. Then I reinstalled everything freshly. The program is very slow, but it starts up (it takes a few minutes), but after opening any file, every operation like changing the background requires a long loading:

My hardware setup is:

• MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)
  • 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 processor
  • 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
  • Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB
  • SSD 512

It's not a rocket anymore, but it seems to me that no sensible software should run as slowly on this computer as Adobe XD does. I've done all the appropriate tests and I don't have any hardware problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 09, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 09, 2020 1
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same problem; Adobe XD starts, but displays loading symbol and is not able to load any of my Cloud files.

I believe I have narrowed the issue down to occuring when the Macbook Pro resumes from sleep. I haven't been able to consistently fix the issue: sometimes I have had luck when rebooting the machine, sometimes logging out and logging back in to CC, and I've even performed a repair of CC. It is unbelievably frustrating!

The remainder of CC apps work fine, but most of my workflow is in XD these days.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 26, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

System Specs:

Mabook Pro 15-inch 2019 (MacBookPro15,3)

Intel i9 2.4Ghz

32GB RaM

Radeon Pro Vega 20

macOS Catalina 10.15.4 (had the issue on 10.15.3 as well, don't recall whether I had it on 10.15.2)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 26, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andrejs,

Sorry for the delay in response. I'd request you to ensure that you're using the latest version of Adobe XD. Please check this link to keep Creative Cloud apps up to date (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-updates.html#Autoupdate). 

Please update this discussion in case the problem persists, we'd be happy to take it further. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where you able to get XD to work? I have a Mac and I have no luck opening XD, I alredy posted on the forum... let's see if I get any quality answers... I feel Adobe should have this type of issues more under control... I see there are many, many of us with these issues and the support afforded is not something to brag about...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2020 0