Highlighted

[Crash/Load]-All Adobe application closes after one minute since XD crashed

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All Adobe applications close and request to save work after a minute without a clear reason, I tried to uninstall and use cc clean tool but still no luck to get things to work.

P.S: everything was working fine before adobe xd crash and I closed it from task manager, after that the app and all adobe apps work only for a minute as I mentioned above 

TOPICS
Crash on windows, Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

[Crash/Load]-All Adobe application closes after one minute since XD crashed

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All Adobe applications close and request to save work after a minute without a clear reason, I tried to uninstall and use cc clean tool but still no luck to get things to work.

P.S: everything was working fine before adobe xd crash and I closed it from task manager, after that the app and all adobe apps work only for a minute as I mentioned above 

TOPICS
Crash on windows, Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 01, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That's definitely not an expected behaviour. If it's happening with all the Adobe apps and you've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling Creative Cloud Desktop app using the CC tool. I would suggest getting in touch with our support team using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html so that you can get the realtime assistance on the issue.

Let me know if you face any trouble connecting with them.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 01, 2020 1