Highlighted

[Crash/Load]-Error 47 -"Sorry we can't open this document in XD.

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to open the doc from my XD app I see the following message:

Sorry, we can’t open this document. Access this document’s history to save a copy of a previous version. (Error 47)

When I click on the link in the message it leads me to Creative Cloud website. But i can't download the file 

It only display: Downloading Files (0 of 1) and no response

Hi there,

We are sorry for the delay in response. It looks like you are unable to opn your cloud document in XD. Would you mind trying the steps mentioned in this article: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/revision-history-in-xd-helps-ensure-peace-of-mind-during-collaboration/m-p/10703548?page=1#M18044?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

[Crash/Load]-Error 47 -"Sorry we can't open this document in XD.

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to open the doc from my XD app I see the following message:

Sorry, we can’t open this document. Access this document’s history to save a copy of a previous version. (Error 47)

When I click on the link in the message it leads me to Creative Cloud website. But i can't download the file 

It only display: Downloading Files (0 of 1) and no response

Hi there,

We are sorry for the delay in response. It looks like you are unable to opn your cloud document in XD. Would you mind trying the steps mentioned in this article: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/revision-history-in-xd-helps-ensure-peace-of-mind-during-collaboration/m-p/10703548?page=1#M18044?

Thanks,

Harshika

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 05, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I do something to recover my project?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 05, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry for the delay in response. It looks like you are unable to opn your cloud document in XD. Would you mind trying the steps mentioned in this article: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/revision-history-in-xd-helps-ensure-peace-of-mind-during-col...?

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 11, 2020 0
HaDT LATEST
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 13, 2020 0