• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Crash/Load]-In Adobe XD I cant open Design System (Cloud Document).

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,
Could you help me with an infinity loading of the Design System for Adobe XD, please?

My team is using the Design System and it is located in the Cloud.
We can't open our design system form today morning. When we trying to open this document we just see the message "Connecting...". I have tried to get the previous version from the history in the cloud, but unfortunately, the link of the prototype is different and it is very important to us to have the same link for the prototype.

+ Video

TOPICS
Open and save docs , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble while opening the cloud document in XD. Would you mind switching to a different network and let us know if that helps?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This problem have all teammates who work from different locations and different networks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines