• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Crash/Load]-Unable to open the XD file and it keeps on disconnecting.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I have a document in the cloud, XD sometimes looses the connection. When reopening the document, XD asks me to save locally or close the document. I can not get back the the original document.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Data loss , Open and save docs , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, what version of Adobe XD are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AD.png

on a MacOS 10.14.6 (18G2022)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this problem occur only with this file or with others? Also, have you checked if there are also updates for the Creative Cloud app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All is at latest as far as I can see.

CC.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have deleted the cloud file and stored in the cloud once more. so far so good, but it is not the experience that I was hoping for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And again, same problem, plus I can no longer edit text in text areas I created nor can I edit older elements.

How can people work with that thing. Not even the fundamentals work as supposed to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble while editing text in XD. Would you mind trying the same on any other Mac device with operating system 10.15 and share the results with us?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

I would not mind, only my company does not allow me to update to the next release.

Maybe you would want to reach out to your developers or CI/CD people, only testing on the last release is not the best course of action, because people do not always update to the last OS release, obviously.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happens to me all the time. If I block my workstation and come back few minutes later, Adobe XD tries to reconnect and asks to save a new file or discard my changes. The document is in the cloud too.

Windows 10 - 26.0.22

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble using Adobe XD. Would you mind trying the steps mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issue-saving-xd-file-creative-cloud.html

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For all those of you that are still facing this issue, please send your Adobe ID, location, and phone number to Harshika over a private message. We will get in touch with you for investigation. You can also reach us directly using this link https://adobe.ly/2WYE62m Use the chat button to get started.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem no longer occured until now with the folling versions of creative cloud and xd:

grafik.png

grafik.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines