Highlighted

Crash/Load- Unable to open XD.

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying for 4 hours long. The app crashes after a few seconds, or it says I have no Internet connection tô validate my account, but... I'm using other Adobe apps as normal as allways, and I do have great Internet connection. I already restarted the laptop and reinstall the app, many times. For last, I can open the software and local files, but not for long - after a while, it says I have no internet connection again. Also, I can't open my cloud files. Please, help me, cause I'm wasting job hours here, and I need to rush with that.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Crash/Load- Unable to open XD.

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying for 4 hours long. The app crashes after a few seconds, or it says I have no Internet connection tô validate my account, but... I'm using other Adobe apps as normal as allways, and I do have great Internet connection. I already restarted the laptop and reinstall the app, many times. For last, I can open the software and local files, but not for long - after a while, it says I have no internet connection again. Also, I can't open my cloud files. Please, help me, cause I'm wasting job hours here, and I need to rush with that.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 06, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We apologize for the frustration. We would request you to please try the following:- 

- Go to Start menu, right click on XD, select ‘Uninstall’
- Log out of Creative Cloud app
- Open Task Manager, end any process that has ‘Adobe’ in the name or CC icon
- Delete OOBE folder from C:\Users\labuser\AppData\Local\Adobe
- Re-open Creative Cloud app, install XD & open

If you continue to see the problem, please do the following:
- Exit XD
- Follow this article to enable crash dumps: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/activate-windows-error-reporting-windows-8 (although the article says “Windows 8,” it works exactly the same in Windows 10). Use “Full dump” for the DumpType, not Mini.
- Launch XD, collect crash log here, C:\Users\\AppData\Local\CrashDumps\

For immediate assistance, please get in touch with our support team using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html and let us know if you face any trouble connecting with them.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 06, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, Harshika,

Thanks for your help, but the first instructions did not worked. I'm trying to understand the article, but I'm not an expert in technology, so it's pretty confuse to me. I'll ask help to some colleagues to do it, before go to contact suport.

Anyways, thanks for your help,

Iago

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, Iago. Let us know if that works. We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2020 0
Preran LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add to what Harshika said, you can get in touch with our tech support team using this link https://adobe.ly/2WYE62m They can investigate this issue for you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2020 1