• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Crash/Load]-Unable to save XD files to network drive.

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm using XD 24.4.22.1 and am unable to save an XD project to a network drive on Win 10. It says I don't have permission to save to that destination and to try with a different name ot to a different location.

The project was originally created using a mac and there were no issues saving the project albeit the files were saved to the desktop. I could browse and save the files on the mac. Win10 only allows me to save to the cloud or back into the folder the file is sitting in. And then I get the error message.

Has anyone else encountered this issue? And does anyone know of a fix? 

Many thanks

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Open and save docs , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear you are experiencing issue while saving the XD file. Would you mind updating XD to the latest version: 25.2? If that doesn't help, please check out this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/can-t-save-xd-files-at-all-windows-10/td-p/9618924

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear you are experiencing issue while saving the XD file. Would you mind updating XD to the latest version: 25.2? If that doesn't help, please check out this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/can-t-save-xd-files-at-all-windows-10/td-p/9618924

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika

We applied the update and it has resolved the issue when using our desktop and laptop pcs.

Thanks very much for your advice to resolve

Heather

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We are glad to hear you are back on track and thanks for sharing the solution that worked for you. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to Adobe XD.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines