• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Crash/Load]-Unable to see any shared with me files in XD and also it keeps on crashing.

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have few files shared with me. I can view the files on web, but I can't see them in the Shared With You section.

When opening Shared with You it only says:

"Someting when wrong.

please restart the app and try again."

So I did. and it showed the same message, and after few seconds XD crashed. and it keeps crashing every time...

BTW, the issue appeared after formatting my laptop.

Sync is ON, and i am logged-in,

Please help!

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Data loss , Open and save docs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are unable to see any shared file in XD. Would you mind confirming if you've tried to sign out of XD and sign back in? Have you restarted the machine? If that doesn't help, please try the suggestion mentioned in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/crash-load-error-something-went-wrong-in-adobe-xd/td-p/10702880?page=1?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are unable to see any shared file in XD. Would you mind confirming if you've tried to sign out of XD and sign back in? Have you restarted the machine? If that doesn't help, please try the suggestion mentioned in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/crash-load-error-something-went-wrong-in-adobe-xd/td-p/10702...?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK, I have NO idea what just happend...

from crashing after every login attempt, I've restarted the computer and it works just fine... problem solved!

Like magic.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines