• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Crash/Load]-XD Constantly crashing while editing a component nested inside another component in XD.

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a shared Cloud document, where even if I am the only active editor, I am experiencing a consistent crash. 

I have a master component, with other button components nested inside. Editing them by double clicking on them in the viewport or in the layers menu results in an XD popup saying 'Connecting' and then reporting it cannot connect to the document and XD exiting out. 

Working from a Lenovo P53 with a Quadro T2000 video card, as my co-worker on another type of machine is not experiencing this crash. Fully up to date on XD as of January 15th. 

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sorry you are having problems with Adobe XD. However, in order to help you, we need some more information, such as:

• the version of Adobe XD in use;
  • the characteristics of your computer;
  • if this problem occurs only with one file or with others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update; still crashing but also experience some major performance issues with XD on my computer as well. I know this, because my co-worker who is collaborating on the file with me, is on a basic Microsoft Surfacebook 2 with onboard Intel graphics and 8gb of memory. 

I am always on the latest version of XD, currently 25.3.12, but issue existed the last 3 small updates released. 

My computer specs:

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 18363) (18362.19h1_release.190318-1202)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: LENOVO
System Model: 20QNS00N00
BIOS: N2NET34W (1.19 ) (type: UEFI)
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz (12 CPUs), ~2.6GHz
Memory: 32768MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 32574MB RAM
Page File: 16289MB used, 21149MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
System DPI Setting: 120 DPI (125 percent)

Am fully up to date on windows, firmware, and Lenovo software. 

New performance problems are moving master or instance components inside of a master component are 10x slowed (by stopwatch) than my co-worker on his Surface laptop performing the exact same action. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apologies for your experience. I suggest getting in touch with our tech support team using this link https://adobe.ly/2WYE62m Use the chat button to get started.

Let us know if you need more info or assistance.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines