• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Crash/Load]-XD error message when saving

Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm constantly getting the attached error message when trying to save an XD file.  I then have to rename it to save it every time.  I suspect this has something to do with the fact that the folder it is in is syncing to Google Drive but I'm not sure.  I've seen message about this before and it was marked as "Resolved".  It isn't.  Any suggestions?

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 10.54.12 AM.png

TOPICS
Open and save docs , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear you ran into trouble while saving the file. If I heard you right, you are getting this error while saving the file to the google drive? 

Please let me know if I misunderstood your question. I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm saving it to a folder on my computer that syncs with Google Drive, yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the confirming that. Would you mind sharing the screenshot of your about XD info page? Are you facing the issue with every file or with a specific file?

I will try my best to figure out the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems to save fine with I create a file for the first time.  But when I modify the file and try and save the changes it gives me the error message.  I often have to save the file under a different name every time I have to save changes.

Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 3.10.03 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing additional details. I'd request if you can try the steps mentioned below and share your observation:

1. Please try saving the same file by doing a save as on a different location with the same name and check if you are able to save it.
  2. Please turn off the synch for Google drive for testing purpose and then save the file on the same google drive folder on your computer and check if you are still getting that error when saving the file after making changes.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not the correct answer.  I'm still having the same problems.  It's almost constant now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the confusion. I think the response worked for you previously. If not, could you please get in touch with our support team using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html for real time assistance on the issue.

Please let us know if you face any trouble connecting with the team. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines