• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Crash/Load]-XD randomly crashing while doing nothing in windows 10

Explorer ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone else had Adobe XD crash randomly while do nothing? ie not touching the keyboard or mouse. litterally no interaction with the computer.  The boss though I was making it up until XD crashed while we were talking for 10mins about the design.

latest windows 10 and video drivers installed. no screen saver or autolock functions enabled.

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andrew,

Sorry to hear this, Could you please let us know the following details to debug this issue.

1) which  version of XD you are currently using?

2) Is this happening with every XD file or with any specific file?

3) Please share the logs , you can collect through  https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html .

Regards,

Rajasekhar Reddy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

1. I always install the latest version and this has been happening for a while

2. I generally have 2-4 XD files open at 1 time and neither are more prone to crash

3. I have downloaded the log collector and will share when I have some data.

My current thoughts are it has something to do with interent connection? as It hasnt happened when not connected to the internet but has happened several times when using Chrome on another screen (3 screens connected)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andrew,

Was your issue resolved or do you still need assistance. If you need us to investigate this issue for you, please get in touch with us using this link https://adobe.ly/2WYE62m

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rajasekhar,

Sorry for the delay on your comments to fix XD crashing randomly throughout the day, our IT guy is working from home and I couldnt really follow your instructions.

but some good news... rather than updating XD I completely uninstalled it. ( which wasnt easy as both Window and Adobe CC would bring up errors when trying ) but after several hours and many restarts the new install hasnt crashed in 2 days.  so I guess it was just my copy of XD that had a probelm.

Thankyou. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im still getting XD randomly crashing despite installing the last 4 updates.  The only files that dont crash are those with no library items.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andrew,

We are sorry to hear you are facing trouble with XD and keep on crashing randomly. Would you mind trying the solutions suggested in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/kb/adobeXD-launches-into-white-screen-on-windows.html? If that doesn't help, please share the information for faulty module in solution no.4 here.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines