• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Crash on Windows] Cloud file out of sync after connection shortage, lost work

Engaged ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 pro, XD 31.2.12.24, Creative Cloud sync 4.3.51.3.

I was working in a massive file that is in Cloud. Coedit is set and I was working in the file with a colleague. I had a connection problem while working, got connection again and continue working, but only at the end of the day, when I was saving the file to close it, I receive a message that my local editions couldn't get save and ask me what to do (save as, discard changes, etc).

What annoys me the most is that all of the time the file was showing the little cloud icon, so it hadn't to be the case to lose my work.

TOPICS
Crash on windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Franco,

Sorry to hear you are unable to save the file. Would you mind checking if you're able to see the history of the file as mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/collaborate-coedit-designs.html#dochistory?

If yes, please copy the changes into the new file and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines