Crashes in XD

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My XD is Crashing continuously, I have unintalled, Repaired Creative cloud suits and re-installed both, but still the sam issue, can anyone find the soltution , how to fix it?

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021
Hi Evan,   We are sorry to hear you are experiencing crash issues with XD. Would you mind sharing the OS and XD version of your machine? Does the memory increases with any specific file open? Have you tried the below steps? Uninstall XD.Quit Creative Cloud Desktop app and kill all related processes from Task Manager.Delete temp files by going to run(Win+r) then %temp%Delete Adobe XD CC folder from C:\Program Files\Common Files\AdobeRestart the computer and install XD   We will try our best to he...

translate

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wait for a day....
https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/install-solved-can-t-verify-my-subscription-status-windows/m...
I faced this problem before.....
then I do nothing but adobe XD fixed by itself........

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, by any chance when you open the software you get a white screen? What OS are you running the software on?

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem with you...and if you open task manager, the XD use almost 100 % Memory and Process...

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Evan,

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing crash issues with XD. Would you mind sharing the OS and XD version of your machine? Does the memory increases with any specific file open? Have you tried the below steps?

• Uninstall XD.
  • Quit Creative Cloud Desktop app and kill all related processes from Task Manager.
  • Delete temp files by going to run(Win+r) then %temp%
  • Delete Adobe XD CC folder from C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe
  • Restart the computer and install XD

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines