Highlighted

Create a new share URL when new file is created from Save As...

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basically this issue: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010-adobe-xd-bugs-read-only/suggestions/31540507-save-as-sho...

OR

After a file is created via "Save As..." (that has Shared for Review and/or Development links), when the user clicks the Update Button for the first time, display an "Are you sure..." message for users to confirm that they want to overwrite the existing project.

Topics

Missing feature, Share

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Create a new share URL when new file is created from Save As...

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basically this issue: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010-adobe-xd-bugs-read-only/suggestions/31540507-save-as-sho...

OR

After a file is created via "Save As..." (that has Shared for Review and/or Development links), when the user clicks the Update Button for the first time, display an "Are you sure..." message for users to confirm that they want to overwrite the existing project.

Topics

Missing feature, Share

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tomb,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I will make sure to share the same with our team and get back to you as soon as i hear from them.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Harshika - Thanks for the prompt reply. I tried to upvote the issue I linked to earlier but voting was closed... thus my comment. Thanks again!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines