Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create a video showing the operation of the website

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Community!

I'd like to create a video that shows how the website works. For example, opening a list of items, loading data, filling in a text field etc. Which program would be the best to do this? In Dreamwaver, I can design the website and the necessary components, but how do I record a video of how it works? I want to use Adobe Premiere to put together the film. However, I don't know how to record the cursor movement on the page and its interactions. Can you recommend a solution for me?

Thank you in advance and best regards.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Hi Macie,

Thanks for reaching out. There is more than one way to do this. Since we're discussing this on XD community, I can share information on how to do this using Adobe XD. In XD you can create an interactive prototype of your Website and then record your prototype and share it with the client. If everything is in favour then you can convert that website prototype into an actual working website by coding it using a different application or you can share it with a developer to do that for y

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Macie,

Thanks for reaching out. There is more than one way to do this. Since we're discussing this on XD community, I can share information on how to do this using Adobe XD. In XD you can create an interactive prototype of your Website and then record your prototype and share it with the client. If everything is in favour then you can convert that website prototype into an actual working website by coding it using a different application or you can share it with a developer to do that for you. For more information on Adobe XD, please refer to this UserGuide: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rishabh,

This is what i meant. I was not sure if Adobe XD was capable of recording the actions of prototype.

Thank you very much for your answer and best regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines