• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create an easy video gallery

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whats the best/easiest way to create a video gallery? I have 12 video's to play on a touch screen tv. I prefer to have an gallery/overview and by on-click the video's should play fullscreen and automatically return to the gallery when done playing.

What software can I use, what's the easiest way?

I have the full Adobe CC packedge, so I can use all apps, but only have experience in Indesign, photoshop, illustrator and a little bit in XD...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Hey -

If you don't know coding at all, Muse will be the best solution, you can try included widgets to embed the video, and make the page transitions to switch to other video, or include them in the plugin such as tooltip with auto transition. You can also try some free video embedding plugins: Video – Adobe Muse Widget Directory

If you have some prior coding experience, from the Adobe CC, you can also use Dreamveawer to accomplish that. There's a html5 video widget that can help you embedding m

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure about the other products, but you can do this in Adobe Muse using a Video Widget

https://musewidgets.com/products/vimeo-video-gallery

I found an article in Indesign about importing videos, but there is no mention of galleries here.

Add movie and sound files to InDesign documents

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could be a solution, but to use the Widget, it looks like I need to buy a $ 99 license...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey -

If you don't know coding at all, Muse will be the best solution, you can try included widgets to embed the video, and make the page transitions to switch to other video, or include them in the plugin such as tooltip with auto transition. You can also try some free video embedding plugins: Video – Adobe Muse Widget Directory

If you have some prior coding experience, from the Adobe CC, you can also use Dreamveawer to accomplish that. There's a html5 video widget that can help you embedding mp4 files. Afterwards, you'll have to script the gallery behaviour with html/css/js. You can ask for help on Dreamweaver space.

Best,

Greg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI ! trying to embed video inside Adobe XD , and I am still using muse.

I tried copy pasting from muse but it didn't work

Any other way around it?

tkx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines