• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create Cloud syncing doesn't seem to work anymore...

Explorer ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone!

I was using XD on both desktop and mobile quite often but haven't used it in a while and I now noticed that it obviously doesn't sync files anymore. When dropping files in the designated cloud folder, it doesn't show up on XD on my phone anymore. In fact "My documents" is completely empty, even though there is still an older file in the cloud folder from before that should show. Of course all files in the cloud are synced and have a green checkmark.

I tried logging out/in on the app and also reinstalling but all that didn't work. The cloud folder is still the correct one in the desktop prefs locations settings and all sync settings are on.

Connecting with a cable for Live Preview does work, but is not convenient especially when I'm not next to my Mac.

What am I missing here?

Thanks in advance!

IMG_6956.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

We have a new feature called "cloud documents" that are not related to CC Files as you've experienced them before. To see them on your mobile app, you'll need to open the document and Save As. Then, you'll see a destination called "Cloud Documents." Once that's been saved, you should see it in the list. Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a new feature called "cloud documents" that are not related to CC Files as you've experienced them before. To see them on your mobile app, you'll need to open the document and Save As. Then, you'll see a destination called "Cloud Documents." Once that's been saved, you should see it in the list. Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok thanks, I had to update XD on desktop first.

Found the new saving option, saved it and it appears on my phone now – perfect!

BUT, where do I have access to those files now? I don't want a cluttered up list at some point and would like the option to delete files manually...

Edit:
I just found it, everything thru browser assets.adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines