Highlighted

Create notepad like a standard yellow notepad

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just like a standard yellow notepad from Office Depot, how would I begin creating something similar in Adobe XD?  Plans also include a drop-down menu on each individual line as well but that's probably unecessary additional information.  I am very new and also using Windows.

Is there already an unrelated thread containing the information that I could extract and apply to my situation?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Create notepad like a standard yellow notepad

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just like a standard yellow notepad from Office Depot, how would I begin creating something similar in Adobe XD?  Plans also include a drop-down menu on each individual line as well but that's probably unecessary additional information.  I am very new and also using Windows.

Is there already an unrelated thread containing the information that I could extract and apply to my situation?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sjaani LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is quite a broad question, there's possibly lots of ways someone might approach this.

I would start by creating a custom sized artboard.
If you want all artboards to be the same go to appearance on the right hand side and give it a yellow fill. Add anything else you want to appear on all pages. Then create copies using the alt key clicking on the artboard name and dragging it across.
You mention menus, for me the best way to show a menu is using the Overlay feature.

It comes down to what else you want on the prototype as to how you would go about creating it.

Hope this gives you a start.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines