Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating a Number Counter

Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I'm trying to create a number counter (not sure what else to call it) in XD. I followed this tutorial, but it doesn't really work if you need to keep it going for a long time. I'm essentailly trying to recreate the countdown/number counter from this Guardian article.

Thanks! 

TOPICS
How to , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Hi Emily,

Thank you for reaching out. I'd love to help here. The duration that you want to keep this going is a major factor here. In addition to that tutorial, you may add the time trigger by using additional artboards. As the maximum duration of the animation can be set to 5 seconds only. You may add as many artboards as you want. 

Please try this (https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/create-timed-transitions.html) and let me know how it works. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Emily,

Thank you for reaching out. I'd love to help here. The duration that you want to keep this going is a major factor here. In addition to that tutorial, you may add the time trigger by using additional artboards. As the maximum duration of the animation can be set to 5 seconds only. You may add as many artboards as you want. 

Please try this (https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/create-timed-transitions.html) and let me know how it works. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines