Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Files not showing on iPhone XR

Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2019 Jan 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded to the iPhone XR. Everything updated latest OS

All apps downloaded everything seems fine, I open Creative Cloud App, and it shows all my files, yet XD app shows empty.

I have tried logging out/back on, I've deleted the app, reinstalled. I've reset the phone. Still nothing. All other Adobe apps see the cloud just fine too.

What am I missing? Has anyone run into similar problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there - are your files saved as a CC Synced file (Creative Cloud Files) or as a cloud document ("Save As" > Cloud Document)?

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on a mac, I don't have that option... saves as a xd document, in the adobe creative cloud folder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it. Are you on the latest version of XD desktop? The version number is in the XD > About XD menu. It should start with a 14.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like you must of just pushed the new version, didn't notice...Updating now, was 13.1.32.8, but IOS was latest version 14.0 (2707).

This is very confusing... why make two versions? Cloud is the cloud... it was fine before, and it showed everywhere... why the change... now we going to have duplicates, and versions not working on one or the other...? This seems like backward progress

Yes this fixed the problem with the update on desktop ver to the 14.0.42.14 version

But now i have to resave all my documents, and its making a copy, thus now there are two versions of everything... terrible. seriously, terrible .  who thought this was a good idea?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear that you got it sorted out! Unfortunately, this was a one time change that would affect people who were using the mobile application. Our hope is that over time, you'll have one centralized source of truth - your cloud document, which can also be shared between people with multiple editors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines