• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CTRL+Shift+G ( ungroup) stopped working : (

Explorer ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have problem with the ungroup shortcat so i reinstalled XD, restartet my pc, after restarting the shortcut is back, works for a minute, and then stops

i can only ungroup elements by right click > ungroup ,

this is horrible : ((((((  \

I tried different keyboards, they are not the problem

win 10

dell i7 16gb ram, 1050ti

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Hello. Do you have Google' Drive File Stream running? It seems to be what's causing the problem for me at least. When I close it the hotkey works again.

The hotkey is also broken in Photoshop.

Edit: Fixed the issue. If it's cause by Google's Drive File Stream:

1. Right-click the Drive File Stream icon in the taskbar
  2. Go to Preferences
  3. Uncheck Real time presence in Microsoft Office.
  4. Press 'OK'

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some keyboard shortcuts depend on OS system keybord language  Does this shortcut work for other applications?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the keyboard was set to one language only all the time, so it worked earlier and stopped.

I did instal a second one to check if it will help , it didnt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The correct order is Shift + Command + G. It is working for me.  Did not work when I used Command + Shift + G. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well, MAC is MAC :3

still not resolving my problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been having the same issue myself on Win 10 for some time now. This started happening with one of the earlier updates of XD. This is happening on two different Win 10 computers, neither of them have had any config changes recently other than std Win 10 updates. Please resolve this issue at the soonest, it is very annoying to have to right-click and then select Ungroup every time. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the info. We have bugs logged for the Undo shortcut key not working. But I will let the team know that this shortcut key isn't working as well.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preran​ hey is there any update on this issue? I just updated XD , dunno what changed, but the ungroup still dosnt work, when will this be corrected ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The team is working on it. Meanwhile, can you try moving the focus away from XD, and then getting the focus back to the application? Does that work for you?

[Win10] Application stops responding (keyboard) – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"shift the focus"

come on, this is not the focus issu, by the way, when will that be resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Do you have Google' Drive File Stream running? It seems to be what's causing the problem for me at least. When I close it the hotkey works again.

The hotkey is also broken in Photoshop.

Edit: Fixed the issue. If it's cause by Google's Drive File Stream:

1. Right-click the Drive File Stream icon in the taskbar
  2. Go to Preferences
  3. Uncheck Real time presence in Microsoft Office.
  4. Press 'OK'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG

THIS WORKS!!!!! :d :d :d :d :d

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for posting your solution here. I will share this post with the team as well for their observations.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having issues in Adobe XD. I am a google filestream user on Mac Catalina. 

The issue that I am having is with the Align Center Horizontally in Adobe XD. All other shortcuts are working except for this one. It is really frustrating. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed the above suggestions to turn off google file stream settings, which was not my specific issue but I then tested closing the apps in my top tool bar and found that it was actually Evernote affecting Adobe XD align center shortcut. 

After closing evernote my shortcut is working again. 

😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear that the shortcut started working for you now. I saw you posted here as well: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/unable-to-align-center-horizontally-cmd-c-mac-shortcuts/m-p/...

Could you please reply to the post saying that issue is resolved so that we can close the post?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For me, turning off 'Real time presence in Microsoft Office' didn't do the trick. What DID was deleting the shortcut from AMD Radeon Software. Same with Ctrl + Shift + M (create mask).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines