• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customer app preview on mobile

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2019 Mar 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My customers want to be able to preview the mobile app I am designing for them on their mobile phones.

Is it possible for them to do this without needing their own Creative Cloud login?

I know that I can send them a link and they can view the preview in the browser but they want to be able to launch it like an app on their phone.

They want to show the prototype to investors and showing it in the browser might not look professional enough.

Cheers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

On iOS, you can save a bookmark to your desktop, which will remove the device chrome. Otherwise, you’ll need to share the document for them to open in the XD native app, which means they’ll need a free Adobe ID at minimum.

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2019 Mar 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Xd mobile app allow to view xd project from creative cloud but not able to convert it to mobile executable app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On iOS, you can save a bookmark to your desktop, which will remove the device chrome. Otherwise, you’ll need to share the document for them to open in the XD native app, which means they’ll need a free Adobe ID at minimum.

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines