Highlighted

Decimal units problem

Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i manually adjust elements, decimal units often appear~ (and When I draw a line, it doesn't appear at 0 coordinates.微信截图_20190724093425.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Decimal units problem

Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i manually adjust elements, decimal units often appear~ (and When I draw a line, it doesn't appear at 0 coordinates.微信截图_20190724093425.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same results so I don't think it's an issue with your app.

It is quite strange that the line will jump from .5 away from the edge to .5 over the edge but you can't have it lined up on the 0 mark but that does appear to be how it has been programed.

Are you on Win10 or a Mac? Just wondering if this is specific to one platform or across both.
I'm on Win10.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

win10 too~,and my xd version it's latest ~

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Flynn,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks Sjaani and Italo for your contribution on this one. I have checked the same with the team and as mentioned by Sjaani there is no issue with the XD app. Lines in XD have always drawn at half-pixels. This is how the app has been currently designed.

Please let us know if you need further clarity on this. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, could you indicate the version of Adobe XD you are using and if you work on Windows or Mac OS?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just noticed an update this morning.

But still getting same result.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines