• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Default border

Advisor ,
May 15, 2019 May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but every single vector element I make gets a default border of 1 and a gray color. A border is an attribute and should not be a default thing at all. I'm sick of removing that a gazzilion times a day. 90% of the times I don't need a border. I have spoken to many design colleges about this and they are equally annoyed by this - is it a bug or have someone actually made this by intent?! Please remove it so we can make objects with no border added. If I want a border I know where to add it. Why don't just engineer this the Illustrator way? It remembers my last choice of no border. Please Adobe, if your out there please free us from this nightmarish concept of having to remove that silly default border all the time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2019 May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From what I understand, your issue is similar to the one reported here Set object to default to no stroke – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

If that is correct, please upvote the feature request to stay tuned to the latest announcements.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines