• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Default state and Hover State not working

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm new to XD and I've been trying to create a drop down menu, and am having trouble with my default and hover states.  I create the default state and then change my components to the hover state, then when I go to click back on the default state, there's no difference between that state and the hover state. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if it's something from the update I just did.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Hi Rishabh,

I actually got the answer on Discord of what I was doing wrong.  I wasn't clicking into the component when I was creating the state changes so it was changing the component and not the states. Thanks for the helpful video, I actually watched that one to learn how to create the dropdowns.  

Cheers,

Lindsay

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lindsay,

Thanks for reaching out. Will it be possible for you to share a small video of how the design looks and what exactly is happening? I also found a video tutorial which you can refer to here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZII1R1GPwF0

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rishabh,

I actually got the answer on Discord of what I was doing wrong.  I wasn't clicking into the component when I was creating the state changes so it was changing the component and not the states. Thanks for the helpful video, I actually watched that one to learn how to create the dropdowns.  

Cheers,

Lindsay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines