• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete missing components (red link icon)

Explorer ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some document components that are from a missing library. They are not used in the document, and they can not be deleted from the components library leaving me with a very sizable library. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello There,

Sorry that you are facing issue with missing assets (Broken assets). Could you please answer the following questions for better understanding of the issue?

1. Did you linked any cloud document with the current document (where you are you are seeing red link icon)?
  2. Which version of XD you are on currently?
  3. Is this specific to any platform or file?
  4. If possible, please share the file with us for analysis.

Regards,

Rajasekhar Reddy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the components linked to a renamed XD cloud document. The behavior is inconsistent in that some can be deleted. I tried using libraries but it didn't seem to resolve the issue.

I'm willing to share the XD file with your team if you can provide me with an email.

MacOS 11, XD 35.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for delay in my response , You can send me the file over a private message (You can find it near your profile icon ) Also please send Original file ,source document and XD log (~/Library/Logs/Adobe/AdobeXD/) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines