Highlighted

Deleteing a prototype from Manage Links, does not delete it from the app

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I published a prototype using Share Links then decided to delete it. After deleting it from Manage Links, the link still visible in the Share Links menu, eventhough the link does not work. How do I remove it from the Share Links menu. I tried restarting XD, links are still there.

TOPICS
How to, Product issue, Share

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Deleteing a prototype from Manage Links, does not delete it from the app

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I published a prototype using Share Links then decided to delete it. After deleting it from Manage Links, the link still visible in the Share Links menu, eventhough the link does not work. How do I remove it from the Share Links menu. I tried restarting XD, links are still there.

TOPICS
How to, Product issue, Share

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 14, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your right the link is not deleted from the app and there is no option to delete it from the app. The only option is to create the new link which hides the create link in the drop-down of share links.  

Vishu Aggarwal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2019 0
MJCorn LATEST
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I have this same problem. I could ignore it as you can at least delete the shared file from the web interface. My real problem is that if you save a copy of a document it saves the share link and if you publish again it overwrites the old one. You can fix this by creating a new link but if you forget you are SOL.

Mike

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2019 0