• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleting a component from assets with that contains nested components also deletes nested components

Explorer ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deleting a component from assets panel that contains nested components also removes the nested components from assets. 

I have made a toast component with a button inside. I delete the toast from my assets, suddenly my nested button is no longer a component and all the created states of the button are gone? Why is that`?

I had to redo so many compontents because of this.

This is occuring only now in v.37.2

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also please make it possible to copy+paste screenshots into this forum, uploading is seriously cumbersome. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Henrik Krog,
Thank you for reporting an issue, Tried from our end, Unable to reproduce the issue. Could you please Quit and Re-luanch the XD
OR from Creative cloud do sign out/in again
Hope it helps,

Ashwini M Hiremath

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Henrik,

We are sorry for the trouble using XD and pasting screenshots. In addition to what Ashwini has suggested, I would also request you to please record a short video of your workflow and upload it to a shared location such as Creative Cloud or Dropbox and share the URL with us for better understanding.

Please do share the OS of your machine so that we can try replicating it at our end. 

Regarding the copy-paste of the image, you should be able to do that while creating a post. Are you getting an error while adding the image into the post?

We will try our best to help you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines