• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Design]-Component changing boundaries when adjusting states in XD.

Engaged ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm creating a treeview component and I'm often adjusting two states that I have.

Sometimes, when changing back from one state to another, it appears duplicated groups and sometimes it shows the component's limit way off.

For example, I have this component with a chevron, a group of hidden subitens, label and checkbox. As shown in the screen capture, I opened the component and selected all the elements, but it shows it's limits incorrectly.Capturar.PNG

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Design , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi FrancoBits,

Thankyou for reaching out and using Adobe XD. We would request you to please share the OS and XD version of your machine. Is it happening with this specific component or all the components? Would you mind creating a new component and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Harshika!

I'm using Windows 10, XD version 26.0.22.

This kind of problem is happening frequently lately. Sometimes it's the boundaries, sometimes the position of the elements of a component's state changes, sometimes it happnes to appear elements again (deleted or in the clipboard, maybe).

When it happens again, I'll try to save the file and share with you.

I had to delete the state and build it again to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's strange and thanks for sharing the additional information. Please share the video of the workflow whenever it happens next so that we can investigate about the issue. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines