• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Design]- Component does not work on artboard larger than 3200 px in XD.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2020 Jan 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a component that does not work properly when the artboard height is larger than 3200 px. I'm using a Mac with the most up-to-date XD software. It looks like the primary issue is the height of the component. Starting at about 1515 px, the component appears to start losing opacity as you switch between the states. I'd attach a sample file, but this feature does not exist here.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

No, that's not it. The element was seriously losing opacity until it completely disappeared into the background. Even my coworkers couldn't figure it out.

I am no longer able to recreate this issue on my original file, even though I spent hours on it on the day I found the issue. I even restarted that day. Perhaps some update fixed it? Not sure, but thank you for diligently working ont this.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried recreating something based on the details you supplied, but I can't reproduce any similar unexpected effect. And I stopped speculating what you might have meant or what I might have misunderstood. So it's getting crucial to see what you've created. Could you at least share a Preview link in this discussion ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's an idea! Here's the link to the original post I made, prior to bering referred to here. I attached the document there! Look for the red "Click me" on each artboard. The expected behavior is comparable to that of a dropdown. 

https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/39383194-component...

Thanks for looking into this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2020 Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean the fuzziness in the lines ? (Image below is at 200%)

At a relatively too small preview screen, any large design will be scaled down, decreasing line widths of 1 pixel to perhaps half a pixel, which will be rendered as a fuzzy grey line of 1 pixel. If not, then please take some screenshots to show what you experience.

Schermafbeelding 2020-01-26 om 19.58.26.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, that's not it. The element was seriously losing opacity until it completely disappeared into the background. Even my coworkers couldn't figure it out.

I am no longer able to recreate this issue on my original file, even though I spent hours on it on the day I found the issue. I even restarted that day. Perhaps some update fixed it? Not sure, but thank you for diligently working ont this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't reproduce it either. Must have been a digital burp...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines