• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Design]-Component States Seems Broken in XD.

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm following the lessons of Howard Pinsky on building a page with component instances - aka the donut lesson. I'm doing great and enjoying the new features until I hit a wall at the part with other selections. When trying to add the Hover State, the pictures I add keep getting changed to only a single instance of one picture and the text keeps breaking. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if it is the program itself messing with me. Any advice would be helpful!!

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Design , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jennifer,

Welcome to the Adobe XD community!.

Thank you for reaching out and using Adobe XD. We would like to know a few more details like-

• What is the OS and XD version of your machine?
  • Could you please share the link of the tutorail you're following?
  • It would be really helpful if you can share a short video of your workflow for better understanding?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I am using Windows 10 Pro. My XD isn't showing a version number but it is the latest version as I updated it during the weekend. This is the tutorial I am using - https://www.behance.net/live/videos/4753/Adobe-XD-Masterclass-Episode-3. It is only at the last 10 minutes that I'm having the trouble as you will see in my video. http://jpool2.mydevryportfolio.com/images/XDIssue.mp4

I change the images and titles in Default state, but the minute I go to Hover State they turn into the same title and image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines