• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Design]-How to share only connected artboard in XD?

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! In a previous version of Adobe XD, I could have too many artboards and just the ones that have actions would appear on the link I created to share a prototype. Now, all the artboards are being exported to the prototype link, even if they don't have any action. Am I doing something wrong or it is like this now?

TOPICS
How to , Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Hi Raisa,

Thank you for reaching out. From what I understand is that you want to share few artboards which have interactions. In order to do that you need to make sure you have one artboard as Home Artboard. If you do not have home artboard then it will share all the artboards. 

Please see this article for more info: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/help/share-designs-prototypes.html

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Raisa,

Thank you for reaching out. From what I understand is that you want to share few artboards which have interactions. In order to do that you need to make sure you have one artboard as Home Artboard. If you do not have home artboard then it will share all the artboards. 

Please see this article for more info: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/help/share-designs-prototypes.html

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

Super thanks! You are right, I hand't noticed that a Home Artboard wasn't defined. 🙂

Now everything worked fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome. I am glad to hear you are back on track. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to Adobe XD.

I would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines