• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Design]-Image Carousel on a longscroller in XD.

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hej hej, I have an issue putting an image slider or carousel (e.g. for testimonials or so) on a longscroller. In the mobile version it is quite easy because I can link from artboard to artboard by clicking on arrows. But how do I do that on long scrollers? Is this possible within a component? So far I have been working with two start pages: a main version and another one where I link to it when I e.g. want to extend "more information". Therefore it is not possible to link to the other artboard in the slider, as they have different lengths.

I would be very happy to receive advice.

Kind regards,

Mary

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Design , How to , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Hi Mary,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your suggestion. If I heard you right, this is the functionality you are looking for: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/13616781-carousel-side-scroll-horizontal-scroll? If so, please submit your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mary,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your suggestion. If I heard you right, this is the functionality you are looking for: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/13616781-carousel-...? If so, please submit your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Harshika,

thank you for the fast answer. Oh wow, so many comments! I hope that the function will be available (very very) soon. 😄

Kind Regards,

Mary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines