• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Design is broken on shared link

Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been experiencing a strange issue for months on and off. When I preview my designs locally everything looks fine, however sometimes (seemingly randomly) the grey background color will be broken on a published link (see attached. that weird pattern is supposed to be grey like the rest of the background).

The weird thing is, this happens only if the XD preview is set to 100% and the browser zoom is set to 100% as well. As soon as I change any of those zoom values, the grey color is appearing correctly. 

I have windows 10 (1909), XD version 31.0.12.23, CC 4.3.51.3 however this has happened on older versions as well. It aslo happens in all browsers (Chrome, FF, Edge).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My team's having the same issue. Zoom values don't seem to affect it for me though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to update. This issue for me seemed to be caused by two things: 
1 Using fixed position elements when scrolling

2 Using a 1440p monitor to when looking at the preview link

If I resized the browser window down or removed the fixed pos elements the wierd background pattern goes and the background color renders normally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the tip. Removing fixed position has fixed some of my artboards, however I also have a completely blank artboard with grey background and it renders that weird pattern all over it. My monitor is 1080p.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for such odd behavior. We haven't heard of this issue before. Is it possible for you to share the link with us so that we can check at our end? Is it happening with a specific file or all the files? We also have the current version of XD available please try updating XD to the 31.1 and let us know if the issue still persists.

We'll try our best to investigate the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika, thanks for the reply. 

I have also noticed that this doesn't seem to happen on other computers. There must be something sepecific about my computer that XD doesn't like. Can I send you the link privately? I'm not allowed to share it publicly.

Thanks  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response. Yes, you can send me the link over a private message and I will check at my end.

Note: Please make sure you include the link of this post over a PM for a reference.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any luck with the link I sent you?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Unfortunately I didn't received any link over a private message. Could you please share the link again and share the URL of this post for reference?

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent you a link on 5th August, unfortunately I'm not allowed to share the link publicly. Please check your inbox again.

Thanks

PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh sorry yes I do see this message before as well and I checked the link at my end as well but missed to reply you back.  It appears to be fine at my end with the browser set to 100 %. 

I would suggest checking the latest update to your graphic card driver and also if you're using any external monitor please unplug it and then check again.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything is up to date and the issue still persists.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening for my team too. It appears in large areas of our designs that appear over a gray background. It is very hard to view the designs, as you have to either zoom in or out to see the design properly, which is not ideal for development. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've also been having this issue. Multiple users I shared the link with see the issue as well. I've updated drivers and it appears this way on different laptops and monitors. @HARSHIKA_VERMA Was a solution ever found for user adr_05?adobe xd color corruption 1.pngadobe xd original file.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've also been having this issue. 
Was any solution found for user?

Mirabelle21790796ej04_0-1637112286317.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2021 Dec 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did someone find a working solution?

I can confirm that it is happening to me too on 1440p monitor caused by a fixed element - colleagues do not have the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2021 Dec 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Switched to Figma.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines