Highlighted

[Design]-Issue with alignment on viewport slider in XD.

Explorer ,
Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi XD Community!

Does anybody else experience an issue with aligning a component to snap to the viewport slider?

In my design, I have a fixed menu bar that sits at the bottom, however it does not want to snap to the viewport slider and leaves a small gap. When previewing the prototype and performing some scrolling, I can see elements moving in that gap. I attached images. 

In the image, the dark blue object is the menu bar component. As you can see, it doesn't want to align itself with the viewport and will snap above or below it. I'm not quite sure why. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Screen Shot 2020-01-26 at 10.56.24 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-01-26 at 10.56.16 AM.png

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Topics

How to, Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

[Design]-Issue with alignment on viewport slider in XD.

Explorer ,
Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi XD Community!

Does anybody else experience an issue with aligning a component to snap to the viewport slider?

In my design, I have a fixed menu bar that sits at the bottom, however it does not want to snap to the viewport slider and leaves a small gap. When previewing the prototype and performing some scrolling, I can see elements moving in that gap. I attached images. 

In the image, the dark blue object is the menu bar component. As you can see, it doesn't want to align itself with the viewport and will snap above or below it. I'm not quite sure why. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Screen Shot 2020-01-26 at 10.56.24 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-01-26 at 10.56.16 AM.png

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Topics

How to, Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble with XD. Would you mind sharing the OS and XD version of your machine? Is it happening with all the files or with a specific file? It would be really helpful if you can share a short video of the workflow for better understanding.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines