• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Design]-Layer in components disappear suddenly in XD.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know why the background in component is disappear suddenly when we drag the component from ASSETS... 

The component is correct with background before, we could feel free to link components to use, but now we cannot using what we have create component with correct style anymore...

Could you tell us how to find the correct component back? Since we already link that components in multiple projects... 

<The title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Design , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vannie,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble dragging the linked components into XD. We would like to know a few more details like-

• What is the OS and XD version of your machine?
  • Is it happening with this file or all the files?
  • Have you tried the same with a new component? and see if that works fine.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Harshika,

I have tring to re-edit master component to add the disappear background, but I cannot to do that since the master component is still shown the background. 

However, multiple designers need to link ASSETS from this guideline file, some of projects already link this guideline file as well. Therefore, I think I cannot delete the button component and build a new one for resolve XD issue since the button component already using in other projects. Could you help us to solve this problem? :'(

XD-Component-issue2.png

Please refer the feedback below.

• What is the OS and XD version of your machine?
    ➞ The file is creat by windows, I'm not sure which is the actually version since I usually updrade to new one when XD release update.
  • Is it happening with this file or all the files?
    ➞ For now, only in this file.
  • Have you tried the same with a new component? and see if that works fine.
    ➞ Yes, I have tring to create a new one and using same style, it works fine.

Thank you!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines