1. View area is small, if i am creating 15-20 layers of buttons, or 25-30 nav buttons with different icons & Title, I need to scroll down each time to deep.
2. I cant sort the layers whick i created, Which makes me more complex, Example I am creating this list of nav panle buttons, (Home, Dashboard, Org, user, Chat) Now i like to add ADMIN next (Home, Dashboard, Org, user, Chat, admin) is the result, But i like to see the list how i am ordering my design, This makes in-consistant when i like to do any update in the title or updaing icon.
3. Hover effect is taged to only default design, Instood of that hover should work in all the added new layers, which will make the experince better.
4. Current space provided is useful for only 3-5 layers, I useally create 15-20+ layers for quick work, But i cant able to extand the view area to view all the layer i created, We need to create flexable expand / Collaps option to extand the view. (gmail has this option between navpanel & Hanglout chat)
5. If i clickadd new layer, Create New layer is going the deep down showing the option to rename & its taking little time to make it happen, i can experince perfomance issue, I suggest to keep the new layer in the top, So lets show the new layer on the top, Old at the botton, But kets maintain the default in the top itself.
[Moving from generic Start/Help forum to the specific Program forum... Mod] [To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]
Thanks for reaching out. We really appreciate you taking out time and sharing valuable feedback. Let me address these issues one by one and we do need a few more information for a better understanding.
For the View area, you can always zoom out and zoom in as per the requirement and target the layer on which you want to navigate. Having said that you may always post your feedback and comments related to the product here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/
You wouldn't be able to use two hover state consecutively, as if the "default state" has hover as a trigger to the "2nd state", then from "2nd state" to third, it should be a different trigger. However, we can apply a hover state alternatively. Please refer to this Test Design: https://xd.adobe.com/view/41232517-81aa-4085-42ef-66e9c0db7952-3712/