• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Design]-Need Search function on cloud documents in XD.

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Adobe Team. First of all I want to thank you all on continously improving this application we love. Just wanted to make a suggestion that if you guys could add a "Search" function through cloud documents section. Me as a user, specially working with so many files aside from I'm a bit unorganized designer. I would love if you could make an approach into this request. I hope this make sense. Photo is also attached on this concern. Big thanks!

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Design , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ranzey, 

Welcome to the Adobe XD community!

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your feedback. Definitely, we will consider your request and besides that I have seen a similar request has been raised here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/36825367-search-do.... I would request you to please submit your feedback on our UserVoice page and upvote the request to add your voice. 

This is the best way to share your suggestion with our XD team.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines