• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Design]- Padding & margin Attribute to snap items easily

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Guys, I love Adobe XD. But something essential missing. It's Margin & Padding Attribute to snap items easily. It will help a lot and save time a lot. 

If I create a box with text inside, I want text to follow padding. It will make save time. For a button, if text exceeds padding, extend button. 

If I want snap box in the interface I can as well use margin to snap items easily. 

I'm loosing so much time having now without this basic that missing and we can find in HTML/CSS design. 

Thanks,

JM

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Design , Missing feature , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Hi there, 

Thanks for reaching out. I found a similar discussion on the community which you can refer here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/create-a-button-that-resizes-based-on-the-text-inside-xd-26/m-p/10885505?page=1#M22513

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, 

Thanks for reaching out. I found a similar discussion on the community which you can refer here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/create-a-button-that-resizes-based-on-the-text-inside-xd-26/...

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines