• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Design]-Padding Keyboard Shortcut not works

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Olá pessoal. Notei um bug no programa, não consigo usar o atalho no teclado para ajustar o padding. E eu uso bastante, preciso ajustar tudo no painel pois o atalho não funciona. Já consegui até descobrir a falha, uso um iMAC e o teclado está configurado (U.S. International - PC) pois assim consigo escrever palavras com acento no meu idioma. Esta configuração não funciona o atalho do padding no teclado, para ser sincero é um recurso muito bom, porém pra mim perco tempo para configurar no menu cada lado separadamente, é bem chato além de não ser muito prático.

TOPICS
Design , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Hi there,

I completely understand how important this for you. I'd like to inform you that the product team is aware of this issues and they are already working on it. I'll let you know if there's an update on this case. 

I really appreciate your patience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I completely understand how important this for you. I'd like to inform you that the product team is aware of this issues and they are already working on it. I'll let you know if there's an update on this case. 

I really appreciate your patience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines