• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Design]- Pasting vector objects from Illustrator in to XD pix-elates some of the objects.

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Since the last update whenever I paste vector objects from Illustrator to XD it pixelates (in vector, lol) some of the objects, not all. However, consistently the same.

Illustrator
IllustratorIllustrator

XD pasteXD pasteXD paste

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Design , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well that's a beautiful patchwork, isn't it ? 😉

But very strange indeed...

Judging by the selection boundaries in the screenshot, there's still some complexity going on in that mushroom-thing on the left and the cog on the right. And the ring parts seem to have some heartline involved. So there are still some elements to clean up, maybe by simplifying or converting them into plain paths and compounds.

I wonder if it has something to do with the new version, or whether it's just a coincedence. Have you been using this file before ?

Does importing (in stead of pasting) make a difference ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm sorry, I completely missed your reply. However I've used this exact same design before to copy and paste and it has worked just fine. Importing this instead of pasting does not make any difference. I can't say with certainty but my gut tells me it has to do with the new version since I've used it in the past.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To be sure, we haven't heard of this issue from other users. Can you try creating new files with new objects and see if you are able to reproduce this issue?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines