• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Design]-Problem navigating through states when scrolling on mobile is needed in XD.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working with states.

I have 6 tiles fitting in a mobile screen. default stateScreen Shot 2020-02-15 at 5.06.45 pm.png

Second state for one tile is bigger than the screen and needs scrolling.

Screen Shot 2020-02-15 at 5.06.52 pm.png

and 3rd state should go back to the viewport size, to the top of the screen.
But autoanimate doesn't allow it. I'm stuck at the bottom of the scrolling.
Screen Shot 2020-02-15 at 5.07.03 pm.pngI would like to show the 3rd instance. it's not following the animation it got stuck in the place of the interactionI would like to show the 3rd instance. it's not following the animation it got stuck in the place of the interaction

If I keep the viewport size of the artwork I can't scroll the form.
How do I solve the issue? anyone can help? thanks

This means I should solve it with another artboard instead of states? 😞

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
How to , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Caroteicher,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear you are having trouble using scrolling in component states. I would suggest raising your feedback at https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests to provide the preserve scrolling option in component states and share the link with us so that you can keep a track of it.

As a workaround, you can set the scrolling to none as of now or you can create an another artboard. 

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Harshika,

The problem I have encounter is that now, the component it is preserving scrolling position. See Image #4.

After filling out the form I lost sight of the component I was animating. I need to see the change in the state, image #3.

Would you be able to see/test XD file so you can check the probem and give me further advice?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines