C

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Thank you for your patience. I see in layers panel that there is an extra artboard ((iPhone xs/xr) before Artboard 1 which is not visible in the canvas. Could you please try deleting the artboard from the layers panel and then try to preview the link?

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Clara,

Thanks for reaching out. The preview should be as per the design, so if the file doesn't have such an artboard then this isn't expected. Will it be possible for you to share a screenshot of the artboard how it looks on Adobe XD or if you can share the file with us? Also, I see that Adobe XD is not up to date, I'd recommend updating it to the latest version and then try recreating the link.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rishabh,

Attaching my file here. As you can see, there is no mobile (iPhone xs/xr) artboard on the working file.

Regarding updating XD, we, as a team (about 20 of us), have different Updates available to us. For example, I updated to the lastest version but my co-worker who owns the file didn't. So I was not able to access it and had to downgrade the XD version. To avoid this type of issues, we are only updating monthly when the major update is out (XD29 next). I believe this is a known issue so we are just waiting when having different XD versions won't block us from work.

Please let me know if any question.

Thanks!

Clara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Clara,

We are unable to see any attached file. Could you please upload the file to a shared location such as Creative Cloud or Dropbox and share the url with us? We'd also request you to please share the screenshot of your design in prototype mode showing all the interactions?

We'll try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

It seemed like I could just drag/drop a file here, but, yes, I didn't see any file attached.

I added the file to my Creative Cloud folder, but not sure you have access to that. I also created this link with WeTransfer. Can you access it? (My DropBox account is full for now)
https://wetransfer.com/downloads/339b9307d5209b5ebb52d966b526568a20200414221134/ecd60c10e734ed60d38e...

There are no interactions with any of the artboards.

Thanks!!!

C

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the file, Clara. I am downloading the file and will investigate on it. I will get back to you on this shortly.

Thank you for your patience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your patience. I see in layers panel that there is an extra artboard ((iPhone xs/xr) before Artboard 1 which is not visible in the canvas. Could you please try deleting the artboard from the layers panel and then try to preview the link?

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

Yes, updated the link on the browser above for the Shared file and the mobile artboard isn't there anymore. Wondering why wasn't that artboard visible on the canvas?

Thank you for all your attention!

C

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great. I am not quite sure, may be it accidently got added and got hidden on the canvas. We can only asssume what happened. 🙂

Thanks,

Harshika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines