Highlighted

[Design]-Scaling of strokes proportionally in XD.

Explorer ,
Feb 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the workflow I wanted to have: creating a bunch of icons in Illustrator and importing them into XD (or open the .ai file in XD). Strokes and radiuses are applied as styles in .ai to do general changes in style efficiently. If I open these assets in XD and try to scale them strokes won’t scale when I have to use icons in different sizes. Am I doing sth wrong or is it the way things should work in XD (responsive resize is "off")? 

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Design, Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

[Design]-Scaling of strokes proportionally in XD.

Explorer ,
Feb 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the workflow I wanted to have: creating a bunch of icons in Illustrator and importing them into XD (or open the .ai file in XD). Strokes and radiuses are applied as styles in .ai to do general changes in style efficiently. If I open these assets in XD and try to scale them strokes won’t scale when I have to use icons in different sizes. Am I doing sth wrong or is it the way things should work in XD (responsive resize is "off")? 

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Design, Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 15, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Clemens,

Thank you for reaching out. If I heard you right, it looks like this is the functionality you are looking for: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/17480839--scaling-... If so, please submit your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 17, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does this need even a feature request. This is truly a dealbreaker for many, but you discover so early in learning the product, that you just leave instead of supporting a many year old feature request. This is so sad... I am really into buying a mac just for using Sketch.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 29, 2020 2
Explorer ,
Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We arent equesting a feature, we are requesitng the basic, fundamental ability to scale a stroke as we scale an object. this isnt a feature, this is the most basic of design functionality. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 20, 2020 3