• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Design]-Sections and names in XD to find anything in a more simpler way.

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I´m  working on quite complex websites with many pages in adobe XD and when zooming out, the pages are small and their names too. It would be helpfull if I could make rectangle that sellect number of pages and create cection with, so it would be much easier to find what I ĺook for. See enclosed picture. Its just Idea. Anyway Adobe XD is great tool!!!

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Design , How to , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your feedback. It seems somewhat similar to the request made here:https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/17428375-display-artboard-name-in-preview If so, please submit your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice.

If this is not matching with your request, I would request you to please submit a new one for yourself and share the link with us for tracking purpose.

Let us know if that helps

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your feedback. It seems somewhat similar to the request made here:https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/17428375-display-a... If so, please submit your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice.

If this is not matching with your request, I would request you to please submit a new one for yourself and share the link with us for tracking purpose.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines