• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Design]- Shadows are breaking in the share links in XD.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I use the object 'with Shadow', it is not rendered properly in the shareable link (refer the image below). I have been facing this issue recently after the version update 25.3.12.1. It is impacting my work. Any help??

Issue in Adobe XD.png

I have observed this issue is appearing in Full screen with 100%. If I zoom the browser In/out it looks fine. 

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Design , Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing issue with shadows in XD link. I am unable to reproduce the issue at my end on windows machine on the latest version of XD. Would you mind telling if it's happening with a specific file or all the files?

What is the OS and XD version of your machine? Is it possible for you to share a short video of the workflow for better understanding?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Harshika,

Thanks for your reply. It is not happening for all the files to say. Even this one was working fine before but the issue suddenly pitched in with no reason. I didn't even update that link in recent days. 

Adobe XD version - 27.1.12.4

OS - Windows 10

I'll share the link for your reference:

https://xd.adobe.com/view/3074362c-0536-4c77-51de-ffabb514443d-4645/?fullscreen

(open in full screen view)

I tried this link in Chrome ver.79 & Firefox ver.72 browsers

If you want, I send the file as Direct message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Balamurugan,

Sorry for the dealy in response. I opened the link in chrome browser and this is how it is shown at my end. Please see the attached image below

shadow.png

Is it similar at your end as well? If not, please share the file with me over a private message. I will investigate at my end.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Harshika,

Thanks for your response. The issue still remains at my end and even it is continuing in the new file created. I have opened the same URL I gave you in different browers, it it renders properly only in IE11 and Edge, Firefox and Chrome has the issue.

Please look at the below images:

1. Chrome
2. Firefox
3. Edge

Chrome v79Chrome v79

Firefox v73Firefox v73EdgeEdgeI'll share you the file in private message. Thank you for your support.

Kind regards,

Balamurugan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this is system resolution problem! When i am opening the link in 1366x768 shadow is showing perfect and when opening in 1920x1080 resolution system its not visible background and shadow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could not share a file through Private message, it says File Format not supported. Can you suggest a way to send you the file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@HARSHIKA_VERMA Can you please address this issue at the earliest as many of us are facing this till now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Balamurugan,

Sorry that you are experiencing this for so long. Have you tried reinstalling the chrome browser and see if that works? I would also suggest trying to open the link on another machine or on your mobile and share results with us.

If that doesn't help, please connect with us directly using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that we can help you immediately.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the exact same issue...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Till date, I'm facing the same issue and no resolution given yet. Hope they will answer soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My colleagues and I are experiencing the same issue too. We are all on PC/Windows and the issue is occuring cross browser ( latest Chrome, Firefox and Edge)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

J'ai le même problème. Sur mac aucun soucis d'affichage quand j'ouvre le lien, tandis que sur PC peut importe le navigateur, tous les blocs qui ont une ombre portée deviennent pixélisés / transparents ... C'est très gênant. image.pngCapture d’écran 2021-01-18 à 12.08.05.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also experiencing the same issue. Shadow goes away once you switch to full screen browser. I checked on Chorme, Firefox, Edge. but no luck. Please look into this issue. OS is Windows 10

@HARSHIKA_VERMA 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@HARSHIKA_VERMA Can you please address this issue as the earliest as many of us are facing this till now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here and no one is doing a thing. This is a pretty important feature especially when your design rely on shadows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a tip how you can solve the problem. Whenever you create an object with a shadow you have to create an outer line for the object.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also facing the same issue, and manys previously created links are broken because of this.

Device: Mac OS 11.5.2

Tried different browsers as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is completely breaking the WYSIWYG experience. The drop shadows breaks in the link only, it doesnt show any indication in the working document (or) in the desktop preview mode

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines