Highlighted

[Design]- Shadows are breaking in the share links in XD.

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I use the object 'with Shadow', it is not rendered properly in the shareable link (refer the image below). I have been facing this issue recently after the version update 25.3.12.1. It is impacting my work. Any help??

Issue in Adobe XD.png

I have observed this issue is appearing in Full screen with 100%. If I zoom the browser In/out it looks fine. 

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Design, Product performance, Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

[Design]- Shadows are breaking in the share links in XD.

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I use the object 'with Shadow', it is not rendered properly in the shareable link (refer the image below). I have been facing this issue recently after the version update 25.3.12.1. It is impacting my work. Any help??

Issue in Adobe XD.png

I have observed this issue is appearing in Full screen with 100%. If I zoom the browser In/out it looks fine. 

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Design, Product performance, Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 20, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing issue with shadows in XD link. I am unable to reproduce the issue at my end on windows machine on the latest version of XD. Would you mind telling if it's happening with a specific file or all the files?

What is the OS and XD version of your machine? Is it possible for you to share a short video of the workflow for better understanding?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Harshika,

Thanks for your reply. It is not happening for all the files to say. Even this one was working fine before but the issue suddenly pitched in with no reason. I didn't even update that link in recent days. 

Adobe XD version - 27.1.12.4

OS - Windows 10

I'll share the link for your reference:

https://xd.adobe.com/view/3074362c-0536-4c77-51de-ffabb514443d-4645/?fullscreen

(open in full screen view)

I tried this link in Chrome ver.79 & Firefox ver.72 browsers

If you want, I send the file as Direct message.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 20, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Balamurugan,

Sorry for the dealy in response. I opened the link in chrome browser and this is how it is shown at my end. Please see the attached image below

shadow.png

Is it similar at your end as well? If not, please share the file with me over a private message. I will investigate at my end.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Harshika,

Thanks for your response. The issue still remains at my end and even it is continuing in the new file created. I have opened the same URL I gave you in different browers, it it renders properly only in IE11 and Edge, Firefox and Chrome has the issue.

Please look at the below images:

1. Chrome
2. Firefox
3. Edge

Chrome v79Chrome v79

Firefox v73Firefox v73EdgeEdgeI'll share you the file in private message. Thank you for your support.

Kind regards,

Balamurugan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 28, 2020 0